Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day two...

My second day of not spending money. Going pretty good I must say. But before I start I just want to show the salad I made for supper. All homegrown here. It was the best salad I ever ate =)
Now back to my second day! Well I worked all day and once I finished I was pretty tired. But I didn't feel like a coffee so that didn't bother me. I got home and went into my garden and cut myself lettuce and spinach leaves...oh and cherry tomatoes. My sister had called to see if I wanted to have dinner at her place. But since it would've cost me gas and fries (she wanted me to go get some) I decided against it. So I'd say that so far this weekend I already saved like 10 bucks. Wich is pretty cool. Later on I think I am going to have trouble with one thing . I'm running low on store bought compost and moss for my indoor gardening. We'll see...is it a waste of money if it's for my indoor gardening experiments!?

2 comments:

  1. The salad looks good. I have some greens just coming to harvest now. Even with the cool summer we had all my greens still bolted, go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you....I hope mine won't freeze too soon.

    ReplyDelete