Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 5

Well today I had the day off. So I started early working around the house. I made myself some pumpkin pie ''mix''. I also made a few videos for my Youtube channel. But.....I went to McDonalds with my sister and she bought me a lunch...but I bought myself a coffee =( but it's sooo good! We were there right in the dinner rush and Oh my God! The craziness of it all. Everyone rushing to eat as fast as they can before returning to work....cars evreywhere almost pushing each other. Anyway I was glad to be out of there! I also spent some money on a big bag of chicken compost and a big block of peat moss. I will be fully stocked all winter with so much dirt. And with the coffee it just cost me 25 dollars total. So I wouldn't call today a miss towards my goal.
My video I made this morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjI8zMVBlc4

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea of not spending money, or rather, spending as little as you manage. I've just tuned in to your committment to this on Day 5. Good luck and good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Blotanical.

    I'm wondering if you have considered starting your own compost pile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LynnS, of course I have one =) but it's too early to be colecting from it. Plus I don't really want all the bugs inside for the winter ;)

    ReplyDelete